We are all here on earth for a divine purpose. While on earth we all go through several challenges and struggles (rarely anyone does not) nd we all make mistakes and learn slowly. Our experiences in this world can be very tiring, frustrating and depressing especially for those of us who are empaths, sensitives and vulnerable because we get affected by energies easily. It is very easy to feel burdened by responsibilities and overwhelmed by challenging people and situations. Giving up and trying to escape to 'somewhere else' is a fantasy that is unreal. We all need to be HERE NOW and focus on our life purpose - by trying to understand:
- What are we here?
- What gifts do we have in our spirit to share with the world?
- How can we serve God or Higher Self/ True Self through serving others?
- How can we see the world as our manifestation - individual and collective?
- How can we see our mission as uplifting the collective and transforming our world?
- Do we Believe truly in our inner power/ God to work through us in this transformation?
- Instead of blaming, feeling depressed and angry at the collective - can we spread more light and love?
- What is our exact role in being the change we seek in this world?